Important changes to the guideline
- Since the committee will upload the posters to WHOVA for online attendees, the authors must need to submit the soft copy file by Sep 4 (Mon) and the file format must be PDF.
- Online attendee will attend the poster session over WHOVA. The poster presenters need to check the WHOVA for Q&A from online attendees.
- Only English is acceptable as the language.
- Both onsite and online poster sessions will be held during the conference.
- The authors who prefer to present their work during the poster sessions:
- also need to submit their abstract and paper by the corresponding deadlines.
- choose poster sessions when they submit their paper.
- All the authors who will present in the poster sessions will submit
their poster and presentation video. The committees are planing to hold
online Q&A sessions in WHOVA for online attendees.
- In-person poster presenters should bring their printed poster.
- All posters must be affixed between 12:00 on 9/12 and 9:10 on 9/13.
- Presenters for Poster Session 1 are required to stand in front of their respective posters and provide explanations from 9:10 to 9:50 on 9/13.
- Presenters for Poster Session 2 are required to stand in front of their respective posters and provide explanations from 9:10 to 9:50 on 9/14.
- In addition to their designated slots, presenters can stand in front of their respective posters and provide explanations at their own discretion.
- The scheduled time for poster removal is from 10:00 to 15:00 on 9/14 (posters should remain displayed until this time, even if presentations have finished).
- In case that posters remain beyond the specified removal time, the organizing committee will remove them.
- Language: English
- File format: PDF
- Template: There is no specific template for the posters at PHMAP23. However, you should choose the format that best represents your research work.
- Poster size: The maximum dimension of the poster panel is 33.1 x 46.8 inches. We recommend not exceeding A0 size.
- You can include relevant PHMAP23 organiser logos that can be found on the website.
Submission of poster presentation videos
We would like to collect poster presentation videos, including those who will be physically attending the conference. Please submit your file via the Easychair platform. Go to your submission and click on the ‘Add or update files’ option. You can then upload your video file in the ‘Poster Presentation Video’ (see the image below).
Requirements of presentation video
- Presentation length: approx. 5 min
- Max file size: less than 250MB
- File format: MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4, MP4, MPG, AVI, WMV, MPEGPS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, ProRes, CineForm, HEVC (h265)
- Resolution: 720p (1280×720), 30FPS
- Deadline: Sep. 4 (AoE)