Selected and qualified papers will be recommended for possible publication in the special issue of major international scientific journals below with peer review after the conference.
- To be eligible for journal publication, every paper must be presented during the conference.
- The review process for journal publication may begin as early as the full papers are submitted, although it can be extended to several months after the conference.
- Outstanding papers will be considered for journal. The organising committee will invite selected authors to submit their revised manuscripts in a special issue after the conference.
- There will be additional requests for revision and reformatting of the manuscripts as well as expenses as to the specific requirements of the journals.
- Further information regarding the journal publication will be provided continually on the conference website.
- For more information about the journal publications, please contact: secretariat[at]phmap.jp.
We are pleased to announce that invitations for journal publication have been sent out to the authors of selected papers. The prospective authors need to note the following important points:
- During the preparation of your journal article, please ensure that you integrate new content into your manuscripts, with a recommended benchmark of at least 30% novelty.
- Your submission will also undergo a new review process.
- During submission, please explicitly state in “Comments to Editor” that the paper is being submitted to the Special Issue ‘PHM Asia-Pacific’
- The submission deadline for the extended papers is 15th February 2024.
- After the review process, the guest editors can only make a recommendation. There is no guarantee that your paper will be accepted for publication. This decision can only be made by the editor-in-chief.
If you submitted a paper to our conference and have not yet received an invitation, we appreciate your understanding and Thank you for your contribution to PHMAP23.