Paper Submission Instruction
- All abstracts and papers can be submitted via the EasyChair conference management system.
- In order to submit an abstract, you need to have an EasyChair account. Simply follow the provided instructions to create an account.
- Once you have logged in, please choose author option “make a new submission”.
- You can register author information and submit an abstract (100 words).
- Please click on the below banner to start the submission process.
- Abstract acceptance notifications have already been sent out and we are now expecting your full manuscript submissions by April 30th. If you haven’t received a notification, please check your spam folder before contacting us.
For more information, please follow instructions on “Getting Started with EasyChair” .
If you have any problems with the submission, contact the Secretariat (e-mail:secretariat [at] phmsp.jp).
Templates of Paper
- Number of pages: 2-6 pages
- Template: Files (MS-word, Latex)
Paper Publication Date
Conference proceedings will be available on Sep. 4, 2023.
- Organized session proposal: Jan. 31, 2023
- Abstract submission:
Feb. 28, 2023
Mar. 21, 2023
- Paper submission:
Apr. 30, 2023
May. 14, 2023
- Review feedback:
May. 31, 2023Jun. 20, 2023
- Final paper submission:
Jun. 30, 2023Jul. 21, 2023
- Pre-registration: May 1 – Jul. 31, 2023