Organized Session Proposal
Organized Session (OS) proposals are invited for organised sessions at PHM Asia-Pacific 2023. These sessions are an excellent opportunity to present a group of similarly focused presentations on any relevant topic that would be of interest to PHMAP23 participants.
- Organised sessions may take the form of a symposium, in which there is a set of presentations (4 presentations per block) centred on a specific topic.
- Each session will be scheduled for an 80-minute block or connected two or more blocks.
Deadline for Special Session Proposal: 31st January 2023
- Please complete the information below on the session organiser, title, theme and objective, and the list of presenters (4 presenters per block) is required for a proposal of organised session.
- Submitted proposals are reviewed by the PHMAP23 technical program committee.
- Due to the limitation of the session block, please understand that not all proposals may be accepted.
- For proposals of special sessions that are accepted, the organizers are responsible for the moderation of the session at PHMAP23.
- Procedure, regulations and important dates for extended abstracts and full papers are the same as those of regular sessions.
- Please download below form (.docx) and submit to the secretariat e-mail.
- Submission e-mail: secretariat [at] phmap.jp
The list of proposed OS (last updated: 2023-２-23)